After Dark: Rian Johnson Peels Back The Layers on 'Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery'
In this special episode of The Filmcast: After Dark, writer/director Rian Johnson returns to the podcast to troll David Chen and also to discuss the making of Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery. We delve into topics such as:
- Why Johnson chose this particular mystery for Benoit Blanc to tackle
- Major deleted scenes/plotlines
- How Johnson structured the story
- How the look of the final shot was achieved
- Why the movie has the subtitle A Knives Out Mystery
- And much more!