Natalie Dunbar – From Solo to Scaled
My guest in this episode is Natalie Dunbar, UX-focused content strategist with a unique blend of skills as a journalist, content writer, and user experience researcher. Natalie excels in balancing the creation of delightful user experiences with strategic content that supports the needs of a business or organization. She is author of the newly released Rosenfeld Media book, From Solo to Scaled: Building a Sustainable Content Strategy Practice.
Here Natalie talks about the various flavours and roles of content, the challenges and key inflection points as content teams scale.
Thanks to Rosenfeld Media, listeners can get Natalie’s book at 20% off the purchase price when you purchase directly from them using the code, POWEROFTENSTS.
- Natalie's website
- Natalie on Twitter
- Natalie on Instagram
- Natalie on LinkedIn
- Natalie's Newsletter
- Women Talk Design
- The Content Strategy Los Angeles meetup group.
- Natalie's book - From Solo to Scaled: Building a Sustainable Content Strategy Practice.
- Subscribe to Power of Ten
- Subscribe to Andy’s newsletter Doctor’s Note
- Andy's online courses
- Andy on Twitter
- Andy on LinkedIn
- Suggestions? Feedback? Get in touch!