"Women Changemakers in the Arts" Panel Discussion 3-22-23
A WADA Panelist Discussion
Tully Levine Gallery at the ArtsXchange on the Deuces Corridor
The Warehouse Arts District Association celebrates Women’s History Month with seven trailblazing women of Pinellas County and the City of St. Petersburg who have paved the way and continue to work diligently for the advancement of the arts here in our beautiful city and county.
The moderator: Leigh Davis, Director of Donor and Advisor Relations with Pinellas Community Foundation.
- Bula Barua, Owner of Bula Barua Gallery
- Katie Deits, CEO Florida CraftArt
- Liz Dimmitt, CEO and Co-founder of Fairgrounds St. Pete
- Jake-ann Jones, Co-founder of Pinellas Diaspora Arts Project
- Maureen McDole, Founder and Executive Director of Keep St. Pete Lit
- Terri Lipsey Scott, Carter G. Woodson African American Museum
- Barbara St. Clair, CEO of Creative Pinellas