Episode #99 – Bad Guy Things
News and Updates (00:01:43)
- You’ll never guess who’s going to be on the next season of Survivor! Or, if you saw our tweet, you already know.
- You can listen to our interview with J. Maya on Prophecy Radio episode #69.
- Make sure you watch her intro video and read her blurb on EW.
- Have you been keeping an eye on the Rick Riordan Presents books on Book Outlet?
- Have you read The Spirit Glass yet?
- Don’t forget that Serwa Boateng’s Guide to Witchcraft and Mayhem comes out on September 12!
- Read Riordan wants you to meet Declan and Auntie Effie.
- Don’t miss out on the in-person event for Serwa Boateng 2 at Loyalty Books.
- The Sun and the Star has been on the NYT Bestsellers list for HOW many weeks!?
- The Chalice of the Gods book tour has some very special guests.
- This week, we’re discussing The Red Pyramid chapter 22.
- It really shouldn’t be that easy to get through airport security?
- The set animal kind of looks like a moose, I guess?
- Bast wants them to run, but Carter wants to hold his ground, and we’re so proud of him.
- Is this Horus making him more reckless, or is he becoming braver?
- How awesome was it that he could just pull his sword from thin air?
- Carter then gets up close and personal with Leroy.
- Go, chicken-man, go!
- Leroy gets shoved in a locker, and it’s pretty impressive.
- Time to go to sleep, which means it’s time for Prophecy Count #37!
- There’s a giant underground red pyramid in Phoenix, and this does not bode well.
- We’re choosing not to picture Face of Horror.
- Unfortunately, it doesn’t sound like Set will underestimate Carter and Sadie again.
- Is Face of Horror working for another baddie?
- Can’t believe we’re leaving off on this chapter while we go read Chalice of Gods…
- Will Carter and Sadie’s mom ever come back into the story?
- Will Nephthys be able to convince Set to walk away from his evil machinations?
- Do we think Amos is going to survive this book?
- Is it possible that Thoth won’t take sides?
- There will be a greater evil, and we’ll just leave it at that.
- What if Zia ends up going against the House?
- By the end of this book, could the House accept Carter and Sadie as godlings?
- And if so, will Desjardins survive this!?
- We really need to learn more about him and his backstory.
- What if Bast is the one to make the big sacrifice?
- Will the kids have trouble controlling the gods inside them?
- Who is that boy Sadie keeps seeing and what does he want!?
- What other gods do we want to see? Ra has to show up at SOME point, right?
- What happens if and when Julius comes back into the picture?
- When chatting with Ian, we learned some info about how publishing the Rick Riordan Presents books work. (Here’s the link to The Spirit Glass on Amazon UK.)
This episode’s hosts are: Karen Rought and Kristen Kranz.
Each episode, our Prophecy Radio hosts and their guests will keep you up to date on the latest information coming out of Camp Half-Blood, including upcoming books and adaptation news, discuss a topic of choice, and do a chapter by chapter reread of the Percy Jackson series.
Follow Us: Twitter // Instagram // Facebook // Tumblr
Listen and Subscribe: Audioboom // Apple // Spotify
Feel free to leave us your questions or comments through any of these mediums! You can also email us at email@example.com or visit our homepage for archives and more information about our show.
Prophecy Radio is a Subjectify Media podcast production. Visit Subjectify Media for more shows, including Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast, ReWatchable, and Not About The Weather, and for all our latest articles about the stories we’re passionate about.