Ian James of Silver Bullet: 4D AI contextual data platform, has delivered exceptional growth with revenues growing by 122%
Operational Highlights for the 6 Months to 30th June
· For the six months to June 2023, Silverbullet experienced a period of strong revenue growth, with revenue having increased by 79% to £4.16 million versus H1 2022 (2022: £2.33m).
· Increased revenue driven by the expansion of services to established customer base across the Group's three key markets of US, UK and APAC, alongside new logo wins; notably, over 35% of Group revenue in the period was generated in the US market.
· Revenue from '4D' Silverbullet's AI contextual data platform has grown by 122% to £1.22m - driven predominantly by significant growth in the US market.
· Revenue from the Customer Experience Services unit has grown by 65% to £2.94m - largely driven by growth with existing clients.
· Significantly reduced operating costs as a result of strong cost management and the successful restructure of the 4D team in late 2022 as the platform reached key milestones on the product development roadmap.
TO READ THE FULL INTERIM RESULTS CLICK HERE