The Rocky Horror Cava Show
Jamie and Scott are joined by sommelier Stefanie Schwartz for The Rocky Horror Picture Show paired with Can Feixes Corpinnat.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a 1975 feature film directed by Jim Sharman, written by Sharman and Richard O’Brien. As of this episode’s release, you can stream it on Hulu or wherever you get VODs.
- Stefanie can be found on Instagram @stefanieschwartz and if you’re a wine buyer in NYC you should hit her up for the good stuff!
- The Can Feixes Corpinnat 2014 that Stef was drinking is available at Champion Wine Cellars for $38 plus tax and shipping.
- The Castellroig Corpinnat that Scott had can be found at wine.com for $22 plus tax and shipping.
- The Avinyo Cava Brut Reserva can be found at Astor Wine & Spirits for $20 plus tax and shipping.
Follow the show on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, AND YouTube @BiggerBottlePod. Please rate, review, and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our art is thanks to Ross Connard. Special thanks to Rebecca McCracken for our social media and assistance with project management. Music is selected from Camille Saint-Saëns’ ‘The Carnival of the Animals - XII. Fossils’ as performed by the Seattle Youth Symphony, licensed under Creative Commons (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode)