Episode 251 - The OG Christmas Wild & Out
We wish you luck if fate so determines you encounter these Christmas Creatures. We have a feeling that Corinne is in the clear based on a horoscope for a prosperous 2024.
Websites used for the Horoscopes:
Books Mentioned in this episode:
Sign Here by Claudia Lux
If you’d like to skip over the beginning horoscope reading and banter, the stories of Christmas Creatures starts at 00:21:05
Have ghost stories of your own? E-mail them to us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by IQBar, Dipsea, Helix, Betterhelp, and One Skin.
- Refuel smarter with IQBAR’s Ultimate Sampler Pack. That’s 7 IQBARs, 4 IQMIX sticks, and 4 IQJOE sticks. And now, our special podcast listeners get twenty percent off all IQBAR products, plus get FREE shipping. To get your 20% off, just text TGOG to 64-000.
- Dipsea is an app full of hundreds of short, sexy audio stories designed by women for women. For listeners of the show, Dipsea is offering an extended 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/TGOG.
- the Helix lineup offers 20 unique mattresses, each designed for specific sleep positions and feel preferences. Helix is offering 20% off all mattress orders AND two free pillows for our listeners! Go to HelixSleep.com/TGOG and use code HELIXPARTNER20.
- If you’re thinking of starting therapy, give BetterHelp a try. It’s entirely online. Designed to be convenient, flexible, and suited to your schedule. Visit BetterHelp.com/tgog today to get 10% off your first month.
- OneSkin addresses skin health at the molecular level, targeting the root causes of aging so skin feels, and appears younger. It’s time to get started with your new face, eye, and body routine at a discounted rate today! New customers get 15% off with the code TGOG at oneskin.co.
Edited and produced by Jaimi Ryan, original music by Arms Akimbo!
Disclaimer: the use of white sage and smudging is a closed practice. If you’re looking to cleanse your space, here are some great alternatives!