Pubcast #104: Hungover Rovers
The Pubcasters were in a slightly muted, and largely self-inflicted, mood this week as they discussed what Mike branded as "a quiet week in football". But even with the odds stacked against them (hangovers, tiredness, no Stuart Hoare) they still managed to pull it out of the bag and deliver their normal mix of jolity, jokes and jibes. The topics under discussion included:
• Arsenal bottling it at Old Trafford
• A genuinely naughty "boy"
• Mancini's fury as City struggle in Europe
• FA Cup Update - did Hastings make it through? Will it be AFC Wimbledon vs. MK Dons?
• Is Falcao finished?
• Stone Cold Charlie Austin's "stunning" run of form
• Crystal Palace top the Championship - Sean gets altitude sickness
• Modest Cristiano plays down his Ballon D'or chances...
• Did Mancini really say Balotelli wasn't great?
• Big Sam's misplaced phone
• The next Scotland manager
• Melbourne Heart Update
• And lots more…