A poem for A J Leon (extract from Canto 9 of "Irish Epic Poem in 33 Cantos" #12er
This reading is a short extract from #irishepicpoemin33cantos by Paul O'Mahony.
(1) "The Gardener's Year" is a book I borrowed from the library in Cork & didn't return on time.
(2) I like Spanish Rioja red wine.
(3) The old school house is where I bought clay pots from the potter when I lived in Wiltshire UK
(4) Emily Dickinson was a great American poet.
(5) Mont Blanc is a fountain pen - a gift from Benjamin O'Mahony - I misplaced (found it, thank goodness)
(6) A J Leon is a nomad revolutionary designer - a remarkable misfit - well worth finding - but never copying