When a Man Loves a Woman (Calvin Lewis & Andrew Wright) Harmodion Farfisa, Magnus Choir, Banjodoline Electric Mandolin, Aeternus Brass, DAL Flute, SF2 Player VST Plugins
http://syntheway.net - "When a Man Loves a Woman" (Calvin Lewis & Andrew Wright)* covered from Percy Sledge version, using Harmodion (Farfisa Compact Organ), Magnus Choir, Banjodoline Electric Mandolin and Fantasize SF2 Player VST Plugins Software (Windows, Mac OS X see Requirements below)
1.- Harmodion VSTi (Farfisa Compact Organ) http://harmodion.syntheway.net
2.- Magnus Choir VSTi (Celestial Choir) http://magnus.syntheway.net
3.- Banjodoline Virtual Banjo and Mandolin VSTi (Mandolin) http://syntheway.com/Banjodoline.htm
4.- Fantasize SoundFont Player VSTi (complementary bass and drums SF2 samples) http://fantasize.syntheway.net
5.- Aeternus Brass VSTi (Preset: Trumpet mode) http://aeternusbrass.syntheway.net
* "When a Man Loves a Woman" is a song written by Calvin Lewis and Andrew Wright which was recorded by Percy Sledge in 1966 at Norala Sound Studio in Sheffield, Alabama (R&B, soul, blues, traditional pop).
1.- Harmodion is an organ and a free-reed aerophone virtual instrument, which includes: Electronic, Tonewheel Drawbar, Transistor and Combo organs, as well as Harmonium, Accordion and Bandoneon among others. Harmodion uses Additive Synthesis allowing to manipulate harmonically the sine waveform components to produce pitched sounds, as well as to individually detune those components to produce inharmonic timbres.
- 9 Drawbars. By sliding drawbars in or out, the user can mix various pitches and create the richly distinctive sounds of an electric organ or of a free reed aerophone instrument.
- The Additive synthesis constructs complex sounds by controlling the level of individual sine-wave components. The sound can be reshaped by alterations made to timbre. A harmonic sound could be restructured to sound inharmonic, and vice versa.
- The rich harmonic content of their sound allows to generate the widest palette of tonal variations from Tonewheel Drawbar and Electronic organs to Squeezeboxes (hand-held bellows-driven) emulations. Legendary combo organs can be modeled in order to approach to those classics like the Farfisa Compact Organ and Vox Continental Transistor Combo Organ, among others.
- Vibrato effect.
- Adjustable Key Click simulation to add the percussive effect for distinctive organ sounds and button click noise in Accordion and Bandoneon presets.
- Configurable Drive level. Accomplished by clipping the input signal, this effect adds sustain and additional harmonics and overtones to the signal, creating a richer sound.
- 48 Presets available for a wide range of genres from blues, jazz, gospel and rock styles to folk, ethnic and popular music. List: - Drawbar Organ - Orgue de la Chapelle - Vibratone (Reed Aerophone) - Flute Organ - Tan-Go (Tango Accordion) - Fantasy Organ - Squeeze Accordion - Organphone - Harmonica - Overdrive Organ - Harmonium - Reed Organ - Calliope Circus Organ - Soft Organ - Percussive Organ - Hard Overdrive Organ - Odd Organ - Accordion - Hammondish B3 - Bandoneón - Rock Organ - Elektro-Orgel - Pure Organ - Blues Organ - Dirty Organ - Rotary Organ - Metalized Rock Organ - Telharmonium (Dynamophone) - Flutina Accordion - VibraphOrgan
- Full MIDI Automation.
2.- Magnus Choir VSTi: Magnus is a virtual instrument (choral software plug-in) which can be used to create natural and synthetic choirs, using a combination of synthesis and sampling. Choirs, Vocal Textures and Pads are combined with an advanced sampling engine and synthesizing techniques which make it a versatile instrument, full of expression capabilities. DSP engine delivers a new level of realism in digital sound creation...
3.- Banjodoline: Is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Ma...