The kitchen sink episode
Iain Macintosh, Matt Stanger and Sam Parkin are here to discuss everything Football League, after an absolutely 'choc' a block Easter fixture list. Here's what's in store today.
• PART 1: Championship round up - some Sunderland, difficulties at Derby, bit of Boro, can Cardiff hang on? (01:50)
• PART 2: It's the Fan League (19m 30s)
• PART 3: League 1 round up: less Hassel at Northampton, Blackburn Rovers Appreciation (20m 03s)
• PART 4: League 2 round up: Accrington Stanley - Look at them go! (36m 10s), Barnet still bottom.
• PART 5: The odds with Joe Crilly from William Hill (44m 50s)
• PART 6 Your correspondence (45m 30s)
• should you wish to get your bet on with William Hill, this is the place to do it
• sign up to our Fan League or download the app
GET IN TOUCH:
• send us a tweet: @theTotallyShow