April 2018: Part 3 of Building a global Wales after Brexit: international perspectives on small nations and soft power
Panel session "Why should small nations, regions and cities develop and deploy their soft power resources?"
From the IWA & British Council event on Thursday 26th April 2018 at Principality Stadium, Cardiff.
- Chair: Sir Ciarán Devane, CEO, British Council
- Rebecca Matthews, CEO, Aarhus 2017 - European City of Culture
- Michel Lafleur, Assistant Deputy Minister, Bilateral Affairs, Québec Ministry for International relations
- Professor Gary Rawnsley, Professor of Public Diplomacy, Aberystwyth University
- Professor JP Singh, Professor of Culture and Political Economy and Director, Centre for Cultural Relations, University of Edinburgh