April 2018: Part 4 of Harnessing the potential: renewable energy in the Swansea Bay City Region
Final panel and Q&A session from the IWA Re-energising Wales event "Harnessing the potential: renewable energy in the Swansea Bay City Region" at the National Maritime Museum, Swansea on 30th April 2018.
A response from Swansea Bay City Region representatives:
- Chair: Dr Jane Davidson, Pro Vice-Chancellor for External Engagement and Sustainability, University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Gill Kelleher, Policy & Engagement Manager, SPECIFIC
- David Jones, Project Director, Marine Energy Wales
- Councillor Rob Stewart, Leader of Swansea Council
- Ioan Jenkins, Development Director, Tidal Lagoon Power