October 2018: Metro & Me - Session 2
This is the audio recording from the Metro & Me event morning session, which was held at Radisson Blu hotel in Cardiff on 8th October 2018.
**Session 2 "What does the Metro mean for the Valleys? A case study for Pontypridd"
Speaker:** - Chris Sutton, Lead Director, JLL
- (Chair) Chris Nott, Senior Partner, Capital Law
- Chris Sutton, Lead Director, JLL
- Carole-Anne Davies, CEO, Design Commission for Wales
- Julie Lydon, VC and Chief Executive, University of South Wales
- Huw David, Leader, Bridgend Council
- James Brown, Director, The Urbanists