Using Google Maps for Road Trips
- Issues faced when navigating using Google Maps or other mapping technologies.
- Solutions to the issues faced
- Select the menu on the top left corner (Three lines)
- Click on "Select your own map"
- Pinch / Zoom to select the appropriate region and click on 'Download'
- Keep the route open on the screen (Don't enter navigation screen)
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner
- Select 'Add route to Home Screen'
About how travel experts can help you on a better road trip
Did you Indians spent over 900 million hours last year planning road trips? And even after spending so much time planning, they are still caught with uncertainties that come with travel - how are the roads, where are the good restaurants, will my family be comfortable and so on. So why not leave the planning to the experts; and travel worry free. All you need to do is Hire a Scout who does all this for you, and provides online virtual trip assistance while you are traveling.
Sounds like a good idea? Sure is, because it's the hottest innovation in the travel industry; and travelers love it!
It's time to Hire a Scout and travel worry free!