Envisioning the future major events sector
- What are the biggest issues the major events sector faces right now and how will these impact its future?
- How are major sports, business and entertainment events evolving through the fourth industrial revolution?
- What are current trends telling us about the kind of content and formats that will be in demand in the future?
- What can event owners, organisers and hosts do to ensure major events become more financially and environmentally sustainable?
- Dr. Bridget McConnell CBE, Chief Executive, Glasgow Life
- Dimitri Kerkentzes, Deputy Secretary General, Bureau International des Expositions (BIE)
- Jon Dutton, Chief Executive, Rugby League World Cup 2021
- Alban Dechelotte, Head of Sponsorships & Business Development EU Esport, Riot Games
- Ansley O’Neal, Olympic Programme Commission Manager, International Olympic Committee
- Moderator: Paul Bush OBE, Director of Events, VisitScotland