Reimagining major event delivery
- Why do some hosts deliver better events than others and how can the sharing of knowledge between past and future hosts be increased?
- How far up the supply chain can outsourcing go? Is a turnkey, “pop-up” organising committee a viable solution for mega event hosts?
- Which functional areas require the most specialist expertise from international experts?
- What might major event delivery look like in 2022 and beyond?
- Neil Carney, Project Director for the 2022 Commonwealth Games, Birmingham City Council
- Nadja Burkhardt, Event Supervisor, Eurovision Song Contest, EBU
- David Tunnicliffe, Commercial Director, GL events UK
- David de Behr, Head of Sales Major Events, Aggreko Event Services
- Kevin Menk, Head of Sales, Sport & Event, Röder
- Moderator: Robert Datnow, Managing Director, The Sports Consultancy