Measuring and evaluating the effects of hosting major events
- Is it possible to create a common language for measuring the impact of events?
- What kind of effects should be measured and how?
- Which of impacts are the most challenging to measure and how can this be overcome?
- Can local benefits be considered alongside more global concerns?
- Can hosting events create happier, healthier citizens?
- Frank Leenders, Director General, FIBA Media and Marketing Services
- Rebecca Edser, Senior Major Events Consultant, UK Sport
- Georg Spazier, CEO, innsbruck-tirol sports
- Asahi Takano, Partner, Portas Consulting
- Moderator: Iain Edmondson, Director: Legacy Delivery Ltd; International Association of Event Hosts