In Conversation with a Doctor: Nutrition, Exercise, Health Tips, and Policy
Welcome to the Season Finale! To make this one really special - today we have a guest with whom we'll discuss:
- The Bare-Bones (slurrp!) of Good Nutrition
- Fitness 101
- What's Wrong with India's Healthcare?
In Conversation with Dr Arun K Chopra, Director Cardiology, Fortis Amritsar.
Dr Chopra is a DM Cardiology from AIIMS where he also served as an Associate Professor. He's a Fellow of many respected International Medical Bodies as well as a regular contributor to reputed Medical Journals.
He's a passionate student and practitioner of nutrition and fitness, having lost over 100kg of weight in his lifetime, while developing an almost encyclopediac knowledge on the subject on the way. He also writes a weekly column by the name of Ship Shape on Transfin.
While you're at it, do check out:
Dr Chopra's author profile on Transfin. (with a repository of all his writings): https://transfin.in/author?url=dr.arun.k.chopra
His 5 Most Popular Articles:
- Combining Exercise with Healthy Diet for Weight Loss, Bodybuilding, Endurance and More: https://transfin.in/healthy-diet-exercise-weight-loss-tips-bodybuilding-strength-endurance
- Why HIIT is the Ultimate Resistance Training Routine: https://transfin.in/why-is-hiit-workout-ultimate-anaerobic-exercise-resistance-training-for-weightloss
- Intermittent Fasting vs. Frequent Small Meals: https://transfin.in/what-is-nutrition-intermittent-fasting-small-frequent-meals
- Your Guide To An Effective Keto Diet: https://transfin.in/what-is-nutrition-your-guide-to-an-effective-keto-diet
- Fixing The Healthcare Industry in India: https://transfin.in/health-care-insurance-medical-center-doctors-death-cancer-treatment-AIIMS-Max-Hospital