Tino tales - the astonishing Asprilla
Jimbo, James Horncastle and Gab Marcotti try to wrap their heads around the enigma that is Faustino Asprilla.
The Colombian achieved legendary status at Parma, with silverware and sensational goals galore in the early 90s, before a move to Newcastle where narrative dictates his introduction cost them the Premier League title.
But it’s Asprilla’s antics off the field that catch the eye as much as his talent on the pitch. We celebrate the dinosaur-dressing, gun-loving condom salesman in all his glory.
In Serie A, everybody’s raving about Zaniolo, while there’s breaking news of Icardi at Inter. Plus what’s Anne Hathaway’s connection to Palermo?
• PART 1a: Favourite Faustino memories & the move to Parma (02m 00s)
• PART 1b: Parma 1992/93 (06m 30s)
• PART 2a: Faustino rocks the flat-cap, family club (12m 15s)
• PART 2b: Asprilla true or false (15m 00s)
• PART 2c: Asprilla the underdog (19m 00s)
• PART 3: Roma in the Champions League, plus Palermo, Milan and Icardi stripped of the Inter armband (23m 45s)
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff.
• send us a tweet: @theTotallyShow
• for sales and advertising email email@example.com