Military families overview
The NSPCC has a long history of providing services to two of the largest garrison towns in the UK - Catterick and Tidworth – where there is a high population of members of the armed forces and their dependents. In this week’s podcast, we focus on our work with military families, the pressures military-connected parents and children face and reflect on the key findings from our evaluation report.
- what professionals should consider when working with military families
- how the child’s voice was incorporated into our evaluation activities
- safeguarding and child protection issues faced by military-connected children
- parental resilience, social connections and emotional development
- key findings and recommendations from our service evaluation report.