116. Neuropathic Pain 2 of 2: Latest Research
In this second instalment in a mini-series on neuropathic pain, Paul Evans delves into the latest scientific developments on the condition and the ways in which the gap between research and treatments could be bridged.
- Patrick M. Dougherty, Professor at the Department of Pain Medicine, Division of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston
- Professor Srinivasa Raja (John Hopkins School of Medicine, USA).
- Neuropathic pain fact sheets and support, IASP https://www.iasp-pain.org/GlobalYear/NeuropathicPain
- News, information and support at RELIEF, IASP Pain Research Forum https://relief.news/
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Centre https://www.mdanderson.org/?_ga=2.205594646.486343381.1563359882-181156349.1563359882
- Neuropathic Pain information, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), https://www.nice.org.uk/search?q=Neuropathic+pain.