Vanished Amelia Earhart: "Prisoner" (Part Two)
What makes a good story? Is it in the details? Or the way that someone tells it? There’s a story that’s been told for over 50 years now. And it’s remained the same. Amelia Earhart, Fred Noonan, and their Lockheed Electra 10E were in the Marshall Islands and Saipan. Fred Goerner believed it. Thomas Devine believed it. And modern-day investigators like Dick Spink, Les Kinney, and Mike Campbell believe it. So did members of the US military that were stationed in Saipan after the events of the war.
Tonight, we finish painting this picture for you. And my partner Jennifer brings in for the first time, a witness for the defense that will offer a counterbalance to everything we’re presenting. And we’ll bring in some heavy hitters that might drop a fact or two that will blow your mind. Get ready. We’re back with continuing testimony for Japanese capture.
- Smith & Vinson's Official Website
- Jennifer Taylor @ Smith & Vinson
- Jennifer Taylor on Twitter
- Smith & Vinson on Twitter
- Smith & Vinson on Facebook
"Vanished: Amelia Earhart" was recorded in its entirety by the Zoom H1N microphone. Get yours here.
- A special thank you to Chris Cogswell of the "Mad Scientist Podcast" for recording tonight's exit script.
- Les Kinney @ "Chasing Earhart"
- Les Kinney @ "Mike Campell's Blog"
- Professor Christopher French @ "Goldsmiths University of London"
- Project’s Exhibit 1: "The Jaluit Dock Photo"
- Mike Campbell's Blog
- Jon Hagadorn & Mike Campbell at 1001 Heroes, Legends Histories & Mysteries Part 1 & 2
- Amelia Earhart: The Lost Evidence @ YouTube
- “Earhart’s Electra” Film Trailer from Rich Martini (featuring video testimony from Robert Wallack, Julious Nabers, Bilimon Amaron and more.
- All about Garapan Prison @ Mike Campbell’s Blog
Radio Logs from the Coast Guard
- ONI report @ Mike Campbell’s Blog
- "The FBI Says Its Photo Analysis Is Scientific Evidence. Scientists Disagree" @ Pro Publica.