“Courageous Humility”: Malcolm Cox, Sermon for the Watford church of Christ
- Why does it take courage and humility to be trained?
- How do you feel about being trained?
- In what area of life and following Jesus could you use some more training?
- Are you passing on your experience to others?
- Why does it take courage and humility to be refined?
- 1 Corinthians 9:19-23.
- Why do you think Timothy agreed to be circumcised?
- What struck you about the video clip of the sharing by Alice Dannatt?
- Is there any area in your life where God is helping to make you more all things to all men?
- What are key motivations to help you be more courageous?
- What are key motivators to help you be more humble?
- Consider Jesus and how his humility and courage was fed by his trust in his Father. Read and pray about this to find greater trust in God for your own growth in courage and humility.
- Read the references to Timothy below (and their context) to build a picture of a faithful, humble, courageous young man and what you can learn from him.
Please add your comments on this week’s topic. We learn best when we learn in community.
mccx, Malcolm Cox, Watford, Croxley Green, teaching, preaching, spiritual disciplines, public speaking, corporate worship, Sunday Sample, Corporate Worship Matters, Tuesday Teaching Tips, Quiet Time Coaching, coaching, coaching near me, coach, online coaching, savior, quiet time, devotion, God, Jesus, Pray, prayer, malcolm’s, cox,