In Episode 43 Jim gets his first turns of the season in Saas Fee, Iain finds out about the new TV program 'Ski A&E', filmed in Val Thorens last winter. Steve Angus reports in with the latest from Val d'Isère and we consider entering the World Fondue Championships.
- Jim looks out of his window to give us a snow report for La Clusaz
- Sign up for free snow alerts and resort reports at J2Ski.com
Jim shocked by all the snow in La Clusaz
- Jim (almost) travelled to Saas Fee
- Iain interviewed John Quinn and Sean Doherty, producers of 'Ski A&E' - a new TV series coming to British television in December
- Steve Angus reports in with the latest news from Val d'Isère
- We had our first 2-star review on Apple Podcasts :-(
- On the plus side, there was some positive feedback too...
Coming up in Episode 44
- Interview with Hannah from Winterized
- Chemmy Alcott with advice on skiing again after childbirth
- Interview with the producers of the TV program 'Ski A&E'
- Feature on White Lines Magazine
Thanks to Switzerland Tourism for their support of the podcast.