Qualifications Wales: Qualified for the Future?
What should qualifications for the next generation look like?
- Auriol Miller, Director, IWA
- Dr Rachel Bowen, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Colegau Cymru
- Lynn Pamment, Senior Partner, PWC
- Tracey Handley, Programme Manager, Parentkind Cymru
- Gareth Evans, Director of Education Policy, UWTSD
How might qualifications inspire ambition, creativity and curiosity? How could they help build confidence and offer a brighter future for our young people?
In this unique event, expert speakers shared their insights on the possibilities to create the right qualifications for the next generation.