Follow Your Passion like Sarath Shenoy
In this episode, Vineet catches up with Sarath Shenoy - an avid rider (not just a biker); who left the comfort of a high paying IT job to follow his passion - traveling.
For someone who likes to push the machine to the limits - he has one simple rule. Ride till it breaks. In this interview with Sarath, Vineet catches up on
- Early inspirations
- How he makes money to fuel his rides
- His bikes and its very interesting names!
- Mahindra Mojo vs Bajaj Dominar vs Jawa - not to be missed!
- Some of his favorite riders including Navroz Contractor, Harsh Manrai, Vir Nakai
- Words of advice for travelers
- Some of his favorite rides
- A quick fire round!
- How he feels he actually influences buyer decision making when it comes to the bikes he rides.
- His recent Roof of the World Odyssey with Bajaj (on a Dominar)
We tried closing the interview a couple of times, but it was too hard to let go of a breezy conversation like this. But all good do come to an end, at least for an interview but the ride still goes on!
Follow Sarath on Instagram / Twitter / YouTube / Blogspot
ScoutMyTrip allows 25 points on a single map compared to 10 that Google offers. To start doing that you'll need to head to the road trip planner and simply enter and start and end locations.
There is more you can do on the planner, and I would request you to check out our video tutorials.
You can also simply pick a curated road trip experiences that you and your friends can enjoy!
About how travel experts can help you on a better vacation!
Did you Indians spent over 900 million hours last year planning vacations? And even after spending so much time planning, they are still caught with uncertainties that come with travel - how are the roads, where are the good restaurants, will my family be comfortable and so on. So why not leave the planning to the experts; and travel worry free. All you need to do is Hire a Scout who does all this for you, and provides online virtual trip assistance while you are traveling.
Sounds like a good idea? Sure is, because it's the hottest innovation in the travel industry; and travelers love it!
It's time to Hire a Scout and travel worry free!