Will the real promotion contenders please stand up?
Nigel Clough, Burton boss, is this week's exclusive interview as Caroline Barker, Adrian Clarke, and Sam Parkin look back on Tuesday's action and ahead to some key ties this weekend across the EFL. Including the impact of Kalvin Phillips, the shooting power of Peterborough, and an assessment of Ian Holloway's time at Grimsby so far.
- PART 1a - Brentford 1-1 Leeds (03.00)
- PART 1b - Forest 0-1 Charlton (09.20)
- PART 1c - Hull v Swansea preview (15.00)
- PART 1d - WBA v Forest preview (18.00)
- PART 1e - Championship Odds (20.20)
- PART 2a - Coventry 1-0 Portsmouth (24.50)
- PART 2b - Peterborough 4-0 Southend (26.40)
- PART 2c - Nigel Clough Exclusive (28.30)
- PART 2d - Burton review and Ipswich preview (35.40)
- PART 2e - Portsmouth v Shrewsbury preview (39.20)
- PART 2f - League One odds (41.30)
- PART 3a - Salford 2-3 Plymouth (43.40)
- PART 3b - Ian Holloway assessment (47.20)
- PART 3c - Plymouth v Crewe preview (49.00)
- PART 3d - Oldham v FGR (51.20)
- PART 3e - League Two odds (54.00)
- Get your bet on with William Hill here
- Check out thetotallyfootballshow.com!