Episode #330: ‘Pitch’ 1x02 - Woman to Woman
Newbies: Kendra and Brittany
Kendra has some tips for things to do if they are stuck at home -- have your own wine and paint night! Open a bottle and put on a Bob Ross video and make yourself a happy little tree. Ariana downloaded Google Fit to measure her exercise and it is helpful to get yourself moving if you are home. Get those 10,000 steps and some sunshine while you're at it. Brittany has found that she is connecting to her friends in new ways because of the quarantine. Danielle wants a cat very, very badly and she has sent in an application for one!!
- What do we think about Al's comments coming out at this point in the season?
- This is not Ginny's first rodeo, but there is so much pressure on her to respond
- How do we think Amelia handled the Al situation?
- Sorry, Jimmy Kimmel, Ginny is not redecorating a locker room
- Al's firing is on the table, but how did the people behind the scenes orchestrate it?
- What is going on with Ginny's brother? Do we like him?
- How are we liking the flashbacks and how they play into the A/B story?
- "I'm Next"
- The depths of Amelia and Ginny's working relationship are unpacked without being the central focus
- Mike Lawson is so OLD (jk, but he's falling apart)
- Have our opinions of Lawson changed?
- Do we root for Lawson with anyone at this point? His ex-wife? Ginny?
- Amelia and Lawson?!?!
- Evelyn and Blip are the pair to watch
- But before we go... the Lawson speech!
- Favorite Scenes
- Favorite Lines
- Will our opinions about Mike change? Keep listening on your walks!
- Why does Ginny live above the stadium?
- We have some more the talk about Amelia and how Ginny are portrayed
-Pitch season 1, episode 3, "Beanball"