Episode #333: ‘Pitch’ 1x05 - A Punchable Face
Newbies: Kendra and Natalie
- The flashbacks in this episode tie into Ginny's desperation to have friends and a lasting support system.
- So how does this trading stuff work exactly?
- The new Padres president has a very punchable face.
- Is Amelia helpful at all in any way? (We don't hate her.)
- This episode really highlights just how young Ginny is.
- Butch is an old hat at being traded.
- Tommy gets traded just when he was becoming Ginny's fren.
- Mike and Amelia are only showing us the post fade-to-black, not the pre fade-to-black.
- Ginny was very protagonist-y in this episode, and other people had to remind her she isn't the protagonist of everyone else's life.
- We see a softer side of Ginny's dad in these flashbacks.
- Josh Peck is proof that white men with connections can succeed anywhere.
- Favorite Scenes
- Favorite Lines
- Kevin Brown comes in with some baseball real-talk, and we get a very beautiful, very anonymous email.
-Pitch season 1, episode 6, "Wear It"