55: The Perfect Ski Run, Laurie Taylor & Andermatt
- Jim has been mountain biking and hiking in La Clusaz
- Lars updates us from Andermatt, where he works at the Radisson Blu hotel
- Iain interviewed Lars about the history of Andermatt in Episode 52
- This photo shows how Zermatt looks almost ‘normal
- The Portes du Soleil offered a limited number of season passes at half-price
- The website for this autumn’s London Ski Show is now live and is scheduled for The Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead in late-Sep
- Megan Hughes is Social & Digital Content Manager at InTheSnow.com
- Laurie Taylor scored his first World Cup points at Kitzbuhel
- You can view Laurie’s YouTube channel here.
- ‘What makes the perfect ski run?’ – let us know what you think
- Jim and Dave recorded this in Anzere, previously featured in Episode 49 and also the location for our Avalanche Special
- Thanks to Ster, Mike Pow and Primrose&Blue for your reviews on Snowheads
Keep tuned to our Facebook page for details of our oncoming Live Q&A with Graham Bell.
The Ski Podcast would like to thank Switzerland Tourism for their continued support.