Cooking with Claud: Carbonara
1lb of bacon
Chicken strips or breasts (cut up)
Linguine or whichever pasta you prefer
1. Cook bacon but before it gets crispy add 3 tablespoons of minced garlic -- cook together for 2-3 minutes
2. Remove as much from the pan as you can and set aside
3. Keep all bacon grease in pan – and sauté chicken strips in the grease
4. Once chicken is cooked, add bacon back in.
5. Boil a pot of linguine – go heavy on the salt in water
6. After done boiling, hold onto a cup of water.
7. Add pasta to the frying pan with bacon and chicken.
8. Meanwhile mix 3 large eggs, ¾ of cup Parmesan cheese, 1/3 cup of parsley, salt and pepper into a bowl.
9. Pour over it all and mix it over the pasta mix and add the cup of water to make it creamy.