Now is the Time for Hotels to Bring Revenue and Marketing Together
Founder of Revenue Acrobats
Alessandro (Ale) Crotti
Founder of Direct Your Bookings
In this video we discuss how the crisis has shown once and for all that Revenue and Marketing (as well as Sales) must work more closely together.
We explore why silos should be broken down, the value of sharing data and why strategies to generate demand are so much more effective if both sides are involved.
Whilst this conversation is mainly targeted towards those working with independent hotels, the principles apply across the industry as a whole.
Areas we touch on and questions we pose are:
- Why do silos still exist
- Product, Customer, Moment and Price
- What comes first pricing/product and engagement campaign
- Who are my guests and what do they actually want
- Pricing is just the tip of the iceberg
- Who are the customers we want
- Revenue per available wallet
Here is a link to Subscribe to our YouTube channel