Acting like a big company, even if you're a small one, is a smart idea. Why? Because this increases sales, motivates your team, and moves the business forward. Even the people and businesses we all look up to are figuring it out as they go!
Big companies that have outlasted their competition understand the game: longevity is more important than "beating" your competition. But how can a small or medium sized business get big business results? By acting like a bigger business.
Here are some tips and strategies.
1. Find the right team! When you find people you can trust, you can fully delegate responsibilities and begin taking charge of your business. DELEGATE!
2. Do the things you love – and hire people to do the things you don't. Someone else can do it just as well (if not better) than you. Learn to LET GO.
3. Don't trip over a dollar to save a dime. You need to be strategic, even in the small things, to make your business really click. Know how to PRIORITIZE.
4. Spend on things that save time and effort. You'll spend $60,000 on a new screen printing press, but won't invest in software or a new computer to help your people work faster? That's not good! Big businesses INVEST.
5. Really dive deep with your team in 1-on-1 meetings. This will help clarify their mission and let you know if they're really aligned. Be OPEN.
#screenprinting #printlife #printhustlers #printavo #screenprintlife #dtg #embroidery #merch #ecommerce #printshop #screenprint
Subscribe to the Printavo channel for more amazing interviews, shop tours, and tips for your screen printing business.