Today’s podcast sees Mitch and Mills chat with famed co-author of Chicken Soup For The Soul, Jack Canfield, as he discusses everything from his success principles to his writings.
What four key things do billionaires do each day to make them successful? (hint: It’s all about DISCOMFORT)
YOU simply must listen to today’s podcast featuring famed co-author of Chicken Soup For The Soul, Jack Canfield to find out!
He’s got plenty to tell you, especially about his favourite success principles, like:
- Taking responsibility
- Creating measurable goals
- Perseverance! Perseverance! And Perseverance!
And if that wasn’t enough, get ready to also hear some awesome behind-the-scenes stories about:
- How a senior high school class on social relations kick-started Jack’s journey with personal development.
- How Chicken Soup for the Soul was born from a love of stories (and how their success led to more than 100 submissions each week for sequels!)
- Where “Chicken Soup For The Soul” got its name from.
- And the NUMBER ONE question Jack asks himself to be successful.