Are You Good at Managing Money?
For so many women, managing finances is something that they’ve decided they are bad at. What if you were able to switch that mindset and make money a strength? Pam Hopman has spent the last several years helping people to overcome their money mindset blocks and finally feel as if they have the skills and knowledge needed to manage their own finances.
Pam has been dedicated to helping others properly manage their money since helping her sister-in-law find her way after the loss of her husband. She’d never been the one to manage her household’s finances and amidst the grief of loss felt completely overwhelmed. Pam later went on to help other family members to reset after loss as well and realized that she truly enjoyed helping people gain a greater knowledge of their finances.
She has since been licensed in several different areas of finance and wealth management and now has a mastermind devoted to helping others gain clarity around their finances, managing their wealth, and beating back the money stories that have been ingrained through money moments.
If you’re tired of feeling like you’re “bad” at money, take a minute to listen to this amazing conversation. Don’t just listen though, implement Pam’s tips and just keep learning.Show Notes:
- [01:45] We’re chatting all about managing money and how to get better at it.
- [03:12] Welcome Pam Hopman and learn how she became involved in helping others with their money.
- [06:07] How can women change the narrative around their ability to manage money?
- [08:56] What steps do women need to take to start changing their money mindset?
- [10:12] Pam explains what a money moment is and how it affects our mindset.
- [12:13] Should you change your money personality or become better about the personality you are?
- [14:00] How can you approach becoming more involved with the finances for your family?
- [16:21] What keeps Pam focused and motivated each day?
- [17:34] Why do people choose not to become better with money?
- [18:57] How does Pam stay up to date in her field?
- [21:00] Pam shares a final bit of advice on how to get better with money.
- [21:52] Connect with Pam.