Brand new Premier League Weekend Review podcast!
From now on we'll be bringing you two podcasts per week; a Premier League Weekend Review on a Monday, followed by the usual OneFootball Podcast later in the week.
In this episode, Dan Burke is joined by Lewis Ambrose and Joel Sanderson-Murray to pick the bones out of the 2020/21 opening weekend.
- Are the good times on their way back for Arsenal?
- Do Liverpool have cause for concern?
- Are Everton the real deal?
- Is big Andy Carroll back to his best?
- Can West Brom and Fulham stay up?
- And is there hope for VAR yet?
We answered all of those questions - and more - in the first ever Premier League Weekend Review.