Building The New Plastics Economy - Jens Holmegaard - Part 4 of 4
This episode of Circularity Capital podcast will explore the opportunities, challenges and practical implications of building a new circular plastics economy, drawing from industry experts and practitioners. The podcast will comprise four elements with insight from a range of thought leaders in this space.
In this final part of our four-part series Andrew Shannon speaks with Jens Holmegaard who is Founder and CEO of Shark Solutions a Circularity Capital portfolio company which focuses on taking an existing waste stream and transferring that into a high performance, high margin polymer.
- The problems solved by Shark’s products
- “End of life PVB will not end up in nature”
- Investment in time and energy is required to make the changes
- “It takes someone to believe in the idea and solution”
- Consistent quality is key
[4.35] Holistic approach to product development
[5.30] Technological property differences
[7.25] Where PVB use began for Shark
[9.00] Adoption by the customer base