Andrew Slaven, JJ Bull and Laura Brannan are back to take in a six-goal thriller at Pittodrie.
Aberdeen further dent Celtic’s title hopes with a dramatic draw on Sunday. Same again in the Scottish Cup next Sunday? We also preview the other semi, the Edinburgh derby.
St Mirren once again see their game postponed due to another outbreak of coronavirus. The SPFL are investigating their conduct as well as Kilmarnock. Fin Marks helps us handle this hot potato.
Motherwell were back playing and winning. Tony Watt for Scotland? Or your fantasy team at the very least? He’s unplayagainstable.
Also why isn’t Ross County’s Johan Cruyff formation working for them? Plus we raise the Roofe (debate).
• PART 1: The big Roofe debate (01m 00s)
• PART 2: Aberdeen 3-3 Celtic (05m 00s)
• PART 3a: SPFL’s Covid investigations with Fin Marks (19m 00s)
• PART 3b: Kilmarnock 0-1 Hibs (30m 30s)
• PART 4a: Motherwell 4-0 Ross County (38m 30s)
• PART 4b: Rangers 2-0 Livingston (43m 00s)
• PART 4c: St Johnstone 0-0 Dundee Utd (46m 30s)
• PART 5a: Fantasy Football (50m 30s)
• PART 5b: The odds from Paddy Power (54m 00s)
• PART 6: Hearts v Hibs preview with Amoruso Lets It Run (55m 30s)
• PART 7: Europa League preview (60m 00s)
SIGN UP TO THE ATHLETIC AND GET 30% OFF:
GET IN TOUCH:
READ STUFF ON OUR WEBSITE: