Slow And Steady
On today's Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we'll be covering how slow and steady wins the race - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
Before starting our Podcast - we'd like to recognize Veterans Day 2020 - and thank all our amazing veterans for their service. Today - and every day!
Have you ever heard the phrase "Slow And Steady Wins The Race"?
It refers to the race between the tortoise and the hare - and there are a lot of similarities you can draw from when it comes to productivity and safety.
Rushing through most anything generally causes corners to be cut. So you obviously want to work at a pace that ensures stability and accuracy throughout your entire shift.
We've covered this several times - and will continue to over and over because it's so important. When safety is ignored for even a second - that's when accidents happen and tragedy can strike. You might think you know better and/or feel a rule isn't important - but it's not your place to decide. A decision like that affects you, your fellow staff, your facility, and production.
You had to know we'd side with the turtle. After all - it was the one wearing a Safety Shell for protection!
All kidding aside - work hard, work smart, work safe - and you'll win the race!
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!