Vanished: Jack the Ripper "Ripperology Part One"
ripper + - ology
- The study of Jack the Ripper, an unidentified serial killer active around the Whitechapel district of London in the late 19th century.
In part one we laid the foundation for this case. That’s important. After finishing that, it's now time to dive into our investigation. And that starts with asking a fundamental question.
Just who was Jack the Ripper?
In order to find that out we have to look at the multitude of suspects in this case. We have to examine each one and ask the questions that need to be asked. We have to talk this all out with people that have a broader expertise than we do. There are dozens of suspects in this case. And that doesn’t make our job any easier. But, it does make for a very interesting process.
Let’s go to work. This is Vanished: Jack the Ripper.
- Our Website
- Vanished on Twitter
- Vanished on Instagram
- Vanished on Facebook
- Vanished Facebook Discussion Group
- Jennifer Taylor on Twitter
- Chris Williamson on Twitter
- Smith & Vinson Law Firm Official Website
- Jennifer Taylor Attorney Profile @ Smith & Vinson's Official Website
- Smith & Vinson on Twitter
- Vanished is a ChrisEvan Films Production
- Opening quote performed by Jeremy Schwartz
- Exit script read by Kristopher Rustic of Obscure Anomalies
- John Douglas report quotes read by Jaden McKell of Straight Up Enigmas
- Music by Dane Gerous Schmidt
- "Satisfied" performed by Amber Farndon
- Vanished is part of the "Straight Up Strange" Podcast Network
- Album Art Illustration 50399190 © Alancotton | Dreamstime.com
SHOW NOTES & FURTHER READING
- James Maybrick @ Wikipedia
- Francis Tumblety @ Wikipedia
- William Bury @ Wikipedia
- HH Holmes @ Wikipedia
- James Kelly @ Wikipedia
- James Maybrick & the Diary of Jack the Ripper @ jacktheripper.org
- "A Theory on Francis Tumblety" @ Casebook
- William Bury: Victorian Murderer @ williambury.org
- "Serial killer H.H. Holmes is Hanged in Philadelphia" @ History
- "Mr. James Kelly...A Serious Jack the Ripper Candidate?" @ Above Top Secret
- The John Douglas Report @ fbi.gov