Episode 6 - Ugo Monye - Boarding School Memories With Johnny Wilkinson - Danny Care's Punch Up At Infernos & Andy Powell's Loosest Ever Night Out
Today we're joined by Harlequins, England & Lions legend Ugo Monye and things get incredibly loose.
Ugo reveals all about;
- Growing up in inner city London
- Falling in love with Rugby
- What Johnny Wilkinson was like at school
- Touring the world lashing it up with the England 7's boys.
- His memories of his England debut and the nights out which followed.
- An infamous end of season harlequins lash up when Danny Care got into a spot of bother with the bouncer in Infernos, which ended up in the biggest scrap ever seen by the naked eye.
- How we can save 7's Rugby.
- Archies new line of clothing for the winter.
- The loosest Lions tour ever recorded.
- Andy Powell nearly loosing his life on a night out and much much more..
We also discuss; boarding school memories, a strong economy, vaccines, love life, breaking lockdown and any other stupidity/words of wisdom which pop into the disturbed genius mind of Mr Archie Curzon.
We're delighted that Manscaped are back (and available across the whole of Europe) with an incredible 20% discount offer and free shipping for all of our listeners - please check out their incredible new 'Perfect Package' including the brand new Weed Whacker - ORDER YOURS NOW - WITH 20% DISCOUNT CODE - RIGBIZ20 https://www.manscaped.com/products/the-perfect-package-3
We're also lucky enough to be partnered with Sons who are a Men's health brand that’s helping guys with one of the key health issues they don't often talk about - how to keep their hair! They have a new exclusive deal for November - Get £25 off your first order with the code - RIGBIZ25 - https://sons.co.uk/
Limited Edition Lash Bear T-Shirts:
Clapham Falcons Merchandise:
Last but not least we've got a remarkably high end clothing partner in Beaufort & Blake who are incredibly generously giving 15% off all their clothes (jumpers, shirts, trousers, boxers etc) for a limited time only - all you have to do is go to - www.beaufortandblake.com and type in the code - RIGBIZ15
Love & Champagne
Freddy & Archie