Warehouse Safety Tips | Episode 50 | It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
- Clean, repair, replace, and/or give machinery, vehicles, and tools an extra look.
- Tidy up and organize all areas.
- Install new Floor Markings and Signs.
- Assure all pedestrian and motor traffic are routed the best ways possible.
- Inspect and test all Fire Extinguishers, Showers, Eye-Wash Stations.
- Make sure all Exit Signs are in working order.
- Take down old and/or put up new Guidelines, Policies, and Emergency Info.
- Take inventory.
- Assure everyone has all the proper PPE.
- Walk the facility - and see if there's anything that needs to stop, improved, and/or added for optimum safety, organization, productivity, and efficiency.
- Assure all licenses and testing are up-to-date.
- And that's just a few of the things you can do!
The 5th S of The 5S Methodology is SUSTAIN. Sustaining means creating a culture that follows the other 4 S's - Sort, Set, Shine, and Standardize - on a daily basis.
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!