Up Down And All Around
On today's Warehouse Safety Tips Wednesday, we'll be covering why it's important to look Up, Down, And All Around - so stay tuned.
Welcome to Warehouse Safety Tips!
You can find the show notes to each episode, links to the information mentioned on the podcast, the social media platforms we're on, and anything else related to the podcast at WarehouseSafetyTips.com
If you're a seasoned Podcast Listener - this podcast is going to be different from most you listen to. It's based around exactly what the name implies - Warehouse Safety Tips. And since the people in that industry are busy - we know time is money, so each episode will be as short and to the point as possible.
And now that all that is out of the way - let's get to the Podcast!
Where do the subjects for this Podcast come from?
The majority come from having worked in facilities myself - but others come from various experiences.
For today's Podcast, the inspiration came from traveling with my daughter for a College Visit.
In general - flying has its own safety protocols, rules, and regulations. Add to that - at the time of this Podcast, the U.S. is still in the midst of the Covid 19 Pandemic. So as you can imagine - traveling by air is under a microscope more than ever right now.
Even before you leave for your trip - you're making sure you have everything you're supposed to and assuring you don't have anything you're not supposed to have as well.
You're under time restraints, dealing with traffic, and negotiating your way through all sorts of obstacles before even getting to the complicated part of travel.
Messages and instructions are coming from every direction, you're going through security, and trying to get everything completed in time to make your flight.
And if all goes well - you board the aircraft, and the instructions start all over again.
The point of mentioning all that - is you HAVE to look and pay attention to what's going on around you Up, Down, and All Around!
The same is true of staying safe, compliant, and productive at your facility.
From the moment you arrive on site - you have rules, regulations, guidelines, Safety Signs and Floor Markings, literature, instruction, messages, and a whirl of activity ALL around you. And although it's extremely easy to become blind to them - you HAVE to pay close attention to them every second you're at your facility. Failing to do so could result in everything from a mistake to a fatality.
Make a habit of looking Up, Down, and ALL Around at all times will contribute to keeping you and those you work with safe.
Before moving on - here's a word from one of our sponsors.
If you've ever been to or worked in a warehouse - you know just how important safety is to both management and staff. It's almost impossible to go 10 steps without seeing Safety Tape, Angles, Signs, and/or products.
It's these items that show us how to be safe and avoid danger in the workplace. And if you're looking for the best products to make this happen - look no further than Mighty Line!
Mighty Line Floor Signs / Floor Markings offer the best industrial products out there!
What makes Mighty Line the superior choice in keeping your facility safe and productive?
- Mighty Line Tape is the strongest floor tape on the market and has a beveled edge that increases durability for industrial brush scrubbers, forklifts, and heavy industrial wheel traffic.
- Easy installation and removal thanks to Mighty Line's peel and stick backing. You can apply and reapply it during installation - and it leaves no sticky residue should you need to remove it. This allows the ability to change workflow areas quickly and easily - and not have the downtime associated with painting or using floor markings that leave behind a mess when you remove them.
- Mighty Line Tape is 7 times thicker than the average Safety Floor Tape.
- Mighty Line's Signs and Marking come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. And if they don't have what you're looking for in stock - their Customize It Program allows you to create exactly what you're looking for.
- Mighty Line offers a Limited 3-Year Warranty on their Floor Signs and Markings.
- And last but certainly not least - Mighty Line Products are Patented and PROUDLY Made in the USA!
We're proud to have Mighty Line as THE Official Floor Sign / Floor Marking Company for the Warehouse Safety Tips Podcast and Site.
If you visit WarehouseSafetyTips.com
- you'll find the Show Notes for this episode.
Thank you for listening to Warehouse Safety Tips - and have a SAFE day!