Jim McLean Talks Mental Game, Greatest All-Time, Ryder Cup, & Getting Width in Your Backswing...
Jim McLean is one of the all-time great Instructors in our game. We talk about:
- Getting his start teaching at West Chester Country Club
- Working with former college teammates Bruce Lietzke and John Mahaffey.
- Getting arrested while going through Q-School.
- Improving our mental game.
- His book, "The X Factor Swing"
- Rory's recent struggles.
- The Top 10 greatest players of all-time.
- The upcoming Ryder Cup
- And getting proper width in your backswing.
Be sure to subscribe to his YouTube channel for dozens of great, free playing lessons: https://www.youtube.com/@McLeanGolf