Pubcast #100: Ninety-Nine More Than We Thought
This week saw the Football Pubcast reach a huge milestone, the 100th Episode! Who’d have thought that when Simon Head first recruited a band of misfits to chat about all things football, the show would come this far! A special mention has to go to all of the listeners who’ve given the boys a reason to keep recording every week (and given them an excuse to go to the pub)! On this week’s show there was not only a full squad out but also a cameo from the Godfather himself. After the initial centenary celebrations were over, the boys sat down to discuss the week’s football including; the England squad for the upcoming qualifiers, worst injuries in football, a surprise package from the guys at FFDU and much much more…..
• Jim’s history lesson
• Glossop North End
• Stand out and stand down performances of the week
• Gareth Bale – deliberate diver or massive wimp?
• Wilfred Zaha to a big club in January?
• Redknapp to QPR?
• Stone Cold Charlie Austin strikes again
• Dodgy Football League referees
• Danny Shittu vs Owen Coyle
• Red Dragons flying high
• Coxon’s hate for Tony Pulis
• Garth Crooks gaff
• Spanish League review
• Jeffers joins the Maltese League
• Quotes of the week
• Hastings United and the FA cup 3rd qualifying round
• A League update and confirmation of the Pubcast’s team to follow
• And much much more