Rainbow Blues (Jethro Tull, Ian Anderson) Bassesland Fretless Bass, DAL Flute, Realistic Virtual Piano, Banjodoline Acoustic and Electric Mandolin, Syntheway Strings, Realistic Virtual Piano (VST Windows, Audio Unit and VST Mac OS X, EXS24, KONTAKT)
http://syntheway.net - Rainbow Blues (Ian Anderson) Jethro Tull cover* using Bassesland Fretless Bass, DAL Flute, Realistic Virtual Piano, Banjodoline and Syntheway Strings VST Plugins (PC Windows, Mac OS X see links in "Requirements")
1.- Bassesland Virtual Electric, Acoustic and Synth Bass (Fretless Bass, Fuzz Bass Overdrive) http://syntheway.com/Bassesland.htm
2.- DAL Flute VSTi (Normal flute) http://dalflute.syntheway.net
3.- Realistic Virtual Piano VSTi (Steinway module) http://rvpiano.syntheway.net
4.- Syntheway Strings VSTi (Full Strings) http://strings.syntheway.net
5.- Banjodoline Virtual Banjo and Mandolin (Acoustic and Electric Mandolin) http://syntheway.com/Banjodoline.htm
- Rainbow Blues was composed by Ian Anderson for 'War Child', the seventh studio album by Jethro Tull, released in October 1974.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Software Descriptions:
1.- Bassesland is a virtual bass software that covers a wide range of sounds, from an electric bass or an acoustic double bass, to the vintage bass synthesizers.
01 Electro Acoustic Bass 02 Fretless Electric Bass 03 Jazz Electric Bass 04 Fingered Bass and Harmonics 05 Picked Bass and Harmonics 06 Muted Bass and Harmonics 07 Slapped Electric Bass 08 Bass Slides (Glissandos) 09 Fuzz Bass Overdrive 10 Minimoog Sub-Bass 11 Moog Prodigy Bass 12 Moog System 55 Modular Synth 13 Moog Taurus Pedal Preset 14 Moog Taurus Bass Pedal Preset 15 Roland JX-3P Juicy Funk 16 Roland JX-8P Synth Bass 17 Roland Juno-106 Fat Bass 18 Clavia Nord Lead Acid Bass 19 Oberheim OB-Xa Buzz Bass 20 ARP 2600 Bass (ARP Instruments, Inc) 21 OSCar Bass (Oxford Synthesiser Company) 22 Kawai K3 Resonance Bass 23 Upright Bass (Acoustic Double Bass) 24 Upright Bass Pizzicato
Virtual Bass Pedalboard. Provides 5 customizable virtual pedals which can certainly offer you a wide range of bass sounds:
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) (Virtual Pedal #1): The knobs include modulation depth, frequency, offset for expressive Tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer (Virtual Pedal #2): EQ composed of five parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation. Also contains global gain wheel to adjust the overall volume (Turn the wheel to right to boost a band, or to left to decrease its level).
- Compressor Sustainer Effects (Virtual Pedal #3): 'Attack' determines how fast the compression reacts. 'Sustain' controls the amount of compression and 'Release' how quickly the sound fades when a note ends.
- Moog Lowpass Filter (Virtual Pedal #4): It contains two functions: "Pitch", controls the Filter's cutoff frequency and "Resonance" emphasizes the cutoff frequency.
- Reverb Bass (Virtual Pedal #5): Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer. Bass players will find that the module adds richness to the final sound with the proportion of the " dry / wet " signal in the output.
Includes Bass Harmonics for Fingered Bass, Picked Bass and Muted Bass in notes starting from C5.
2.- DAL Flute VSTi is a virtual woodwind instrument combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine. Offers control over several parameters allowing you to sculpt new and interesting sounds. - Flute Selector: Normal, Bright, Pan Flute (Panpipe) and Shakuhachi modes.
3.- Realistic Virtual Piano is an acoustic grand piano emulation with a breathtakingly rich and realistic sound. Particular care has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response of a Kawai and Yamaha Grand Pianos.