The Brewers, The Cod Army, The (other) Borough, The Wigan Kebab.
Iain Macintosh is joined by Matt Stanger and Caroline Barker to chat all things Football League.
Here’s what's in store:
• PART 1: Performance Of The Week (03m 20s)
• PART 2: News in brief (04m 30s)
• PART 3: News discussion: Posh problems, Oh Oxford United, EFL rule changes
• PART 4: Championship Round Up (18m 10s)
• PART 5: Burton Albion (19m 50s)
• PART 6: Fan League (28m 50s)
• PART 7: League One round up (34m 20s)
• PART 8: Fleetwood Town (36m 15s)
• PART 9: League Two round up (44m 15s)
• PART 10: Stevenage FC (45m 40s)
• PART 11 : The odds with Joe Crilly from William Hill (46:10)
• PART 12 Your questions (53:30m 20s)
• should you wish to get your bet on with William Hill, this is the place to do it.
• Are you a modern man? Check out the Modern Mann podcast.
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff.