How to Have a Productive Associate Dentist
In this solo episode, we are going to talk about how to have a productive associate in your practice. This is designed for both the business owner and associate where I will give tips on building your appointment book, generating revenue, creating pleasant experiences for clients, getting more referrals, and more to help grow your business.
In this episode we discuss:
● 01:44: Helping dentists scale their business to a true business .
● 02:41: Building a team and having an associate/s.
● 03:00: Having an associate that is busy and productive while making a living from what they love.
● 04:20: Key points to look for when hiring an associate.
● 05:13: Key things that Dr. Jesse Green has learned from being an owner and associate.
● 05:35: For associates - Developing 2 skills outside clinical competence.
● 06:35: 1st Core Competency: Building an appointment book.
● 18:00: 2nd Core Competency: Generating Revenue.
● 20:47: 3 Ways to increase revenue.
● 23:25: Mentoring.
● 24:53: Principal doctors handing patients over to associates.