Name That Haunted Tune Contest
Can you name this haunted tune?
- Haunted Mansion “Home is Where the Haunt Is” coffin-shaped notepad
- 4 Disney-themed mini-self-stick removable notepads (which includes one for the Haunted Mansion)
- A box of Haunted Mansion Mystery Collection pins
- A Haunted Mansion bat-topped pen
- Doom Buggy keychain with flashlight that projects the Haunted Mansion logo
- A water-activated light-up skull soap
- 3 glow in the dark bracelets that say Stay Spooky, Creep It Real, and Let’s Boogie!
- A skeleton cameo broach in a red velvet pouch (or velvet-like…its not real velvet)
- Fortune teller confetti crackers
- A scratch-and-draw Haunted House paper ornament
How to Enter
Submit answers on the "Name That Haunted Tune Contest" blog post: https://www.hauntjaunts.net/name-that-haunted-tune-contest/
Full rules and details are on the blog, but the three biggest are:
- This contest is only open to U.S. Residents
- Entry deadline is October 21, 2019.
- You don't have to have the right answer to win. Your guess is your entry whether it's right or wrong. (However, there are hints galore --even in these show notes-- so keep your ears and eyes open.)
Good luck, Foolish Mortals!